8/1/09

The Begining of the KSA

The KSA started with only three members. the members were me ,Agent KS, and Agent KP. We

all three decided to Spy. We had so much information. The information is classified. But then

Agent KS decieded to form a new sector,sector 51. she only had 2 members. Are sector had 2

members to. Then that following saterday 2 more people joined my sector: Agent T.O. and

Agent MO. And we gathered info on every one we knew. Ispecaly sector 51. They were also

getting info off of us like who we were spying on. Then a week later sector 51 moved their sector

to California.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This sounds like a really cool club. I'm Mikayla and I was wondering if you could tell me if my brother and I could join. Can you please tell me by putting a comment up. We can't wait to join! Thanks Bye🙋😊

    ReplyDelete