8/16/09

The Kids Spy club

Join the KSA there you can spy, make cool gadgets or find out information that you didn't

know before. My Name is Agent DP and I am the spy president. In the KSA there is the

vice President ,Secretary, best man, manager, and Original spys.

Gadgets: Shooter, mirror,glue,bag,and spy kids gadgets.

Mission of the day: Your mission today is to hide a remote controlled camera in a room and wait to see what people do and say when you are not around.

gadgets you will need for this mission: A spy video ATV-360


How to make gadgets: to make a shooter you will need a mechanical pencil,scissors, and a

pen spring. 1st you will need to take of the cap of the pencil. then you will need to cut the black

pieces the top. After that take out all of the led in it. then take out the eraser and cut off the

plastic at the end. Take out the spring out of the container and put in the spring from the pen.

Put back inthe eraser then push it down 3 times. Then push it down one more time then when

you push itdown all the way let go and it will shoot up.Flicker: to make a flicker you will need a pen. take the cap off and take out

the spring thenjust flick the button at the bottom.KSA stands for kid secrete agentsnext week

there will be more gadgets.


THE D LANGUAGE: the D language is where you put the first letter in the back of the word. EX: stoy. Stoy is a word that means toys.

17 comments:

  1. This KSA is all stupid fake stuff. I have real missions, anyone wanting a real mission email me. gpf.info.help@gmail.com or jason_grant1970@live.com i have real missions for almost anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to ask what? Or is that confidential. Also, this is for kids, so is yours too?

      Delete
  2. This is bullshit can somebody give me real missions

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a spy ( 13 years old ) from the Netherlands(europe) an i want to do a mission. so if someone could email me at marckreuk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. email me a mission at ruthland101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a cool club, how do I join?
    If I can join I can't wait! Please tell me by putting a comment up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S Can you please hurry up, as I said I can't wait 2 join!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm going to try doing that mission!-Right Now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can I join your club? I really like spying so please reply!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are on Bing, and you are also a potential rival to us/our club. Can't tell you the URL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iwant to spy! This looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why can't I join??? I really like this club and I am not on Bing and i have never been in a spy club beforešŸ˜¢

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guys I'm going to start a new spykid agency where you get real missions want to join contact me at inventers25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete